Daily Dose for Pretty Skin
Hello, Singapore! I got invited to Skin Inc's launching party at ION Sky earlier this week. It's all sooo lovely, everything was light and bright, lovely weather with 360 degrees view of Singapore's beautiful skyline. Can you guess the theme?
As soon as I looked at the super cute colorful 'caviars' in the bottles, I started to conclude that Skin Inc's new skincare product is gonna be undoubtedly chic. And it's true! Look who me and Anastasia bumped into at the event, it's The Song Sisters! Aimee Song is the brand ambassador of Skin Inc, and I'm sure she fits to the brand personality just perfect. :)
The young, pretty and brilliant lady right there is Sabrina Tan, the CEO and founder of Skin Inc. She used to have problems with her skincare product, how difficulties of wearing layers of skincare, UV sunblocks and make-up especially in the tropical countries, how easy it is to get oily and messy on our skin, and not to mention it's time-consuming. Oh, I really can list so many more about skincare routine that is exhausting, and put a hashtag #AllGirlsProblem on it. But she has finally creating something that will save us from the struggle, girls! It all begun when Sabrina got really tired of trying out different skincare each time because of her skin combination & sensitivity, and admit it, we all can relate. Everyone's skins are really different. I just found out that different age, lifestyle, genetics, genders, it all can affect your skin condition. All you want to say is "I wish I can create my own skincare!" Wait... yes, you can.
Look at the pretty bottles, and the golden keyword, CUSTOMISE!
You might not believe it because it sounds too awesome if you can create your own skincare that's really you. Skin Inc brings it to reality. As usual, I got so excited after finally trying the product and I really recommend you to try it. Here's what I really LOVE about Skin Inc's My Daily Dose bottle, based on my most honest opinion after I tried it:
- I can create my own skincare! (This is the best thing since I've always want to become a scientist when I was a kid so this pretty much one tiny step closer to the dream.) But despite that reason, I'm glad to know what ingredients I put on my skin, what's the benefits, and how it's made special for my skin.
- So much more effective. I don't have to put what my skin doesn't need, and it focused on my target such as moisturising skin, eliminating dark eyes circles, etc.
- So easy to use, fuzz-free! Instead of using 4-5 bottles and layers of different products, I can mix it up in one bottle. Oh, imagine the simplicity! One bottle versus one cosmetic bag is a huge difference.
- 100% pure with no parabens or scents which make it safe and allergic-free.
- Instant result. I've been trying so many skincare products and end up not continuing any of it because I feel no significant improvement. So after the party, I tried the serum and the mask, leaving it overnight. I woke up with joy finding out my skin feels and looks sooo much better. It repairs my skin and works like magic while I sleep.
- It comes in pretty packaging. I'm the type of person that can be easily obsessed of something based on packaging. I used to be very lazy when it comes to taking care of my skin but the cute bottle and colorful little bubbles inside it excite me every time I do my skincare routine. :D
You can customise My Daily Dose by filling the quiz here about your lifestyle and skin condition, and you'll know what serum formula your skin needs. After that, you can choose the colorful bottles to mix the serums and bring it with you wherever you go! :)
with the super humble Aimee Song. I missed her at New York Fashion Week, so glad I can meet her again here! :)
Giving my testimonial to Skin Inc! :)
A package of Skin Inc's 3 steps to get awesome skin... which I will review on the video below! :)
Feels super duper amazing after having the facial treatment with SKIN INC at ION Orchard!
Back to the hotel... I stayed at Sofitel So, Singapore. A lovely hotel with glamour and fashionably chic interior, in collaboration with the legendary Karl Lagerfeld!
A touch of Karl Lagerfeld here and there :)
Lovely welcome treats from Skin Inc & Sofitel So :)
I have my own cocktail bar in the bedroom!
Silver pug sculpture at the lobby :)
Time for product review! Based on the quiz I took, serum formula for my skin contains:
- Vitamin A (for uneven skin tone, tired, dull skin, dark eye circles)
- Hyaluronic Acid (for dehydrated or dry skin)
- Ceramide (for roughness, sensitive skin)
I mix it in my pink Daily Dose bottle to use daily.
Exfoliating + Nourishing + Hydrating = a recipe of instantly awesome skin in the morning!
Watch my video to see how to use it, for more info and to shop the products online, click www.iloveskininc.com :) *Psssh, they're coming soon to Jakarta's SEPHORA!*
I used to have a dry skin, but as you can see, this plumped and glowing skin on the video was overnight result!
More surprise before going home, Skin Inc got me a customised My Daily Dose bottle with my name engraved on it!
credit to Anastasia Siantar for being a lovely roommate and helped me took OOTD pictures & tutorial video, also for my brother Brian Imanuel for editing the video!