Bazaar Indonesia Interview





in Stella McCartney & Prada for Bazaar Indonesia. An interview with my blogger friends here.



Watch the video here:



stylist: Geofanny Tambunan
photographer: Agus Santoso
videographer: Randita Indrayarto
courtesy of Bazaar Indonesia.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Definitely gorgeous!!

    http://corner-one.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks super stunning in the photoshoot sesh! <3

    Kisses from Tokyo,

    Shabrina
    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, dapat menghubungi customer service kami di:

    * BB Pin : 55D9E147
    * Y!M : bandarlive77
    * Facebook : facebook.com/bandarlive77
    * Fanpage : facebook.com/ils.indolivescore
    * Twitter : @bandarlive77

    http://bandarlive.com
    http://bandarlive77.com
    http://bdlive77.com
    http://kimpoker.com
    http://livedomino.com
    http://indolivescore.com
    http://topikindo.com
    http://bandarlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be lucky like you kak :")))

    https://its1o1.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A One Nepal Trek Pvt. Ltd. (your Trekking and Tour consultant since many years ago) is an ecologically perceptive Trekking Agency in Nepal specializing in giving you nepal, tibet , bhutan, the manner you want to peer it , also owned & managed by means of nearby experts Nepal Adventure Activities organization advocated through lonely planet Nepal journey guide e-book, lonely planet hiking in Nepal Himalaya ebook & trip marketing consultant. A One Nepal Trek Pvt. Ltd. & day trip is an Trekking Agency in Nepal, established with the aid of a crew of specialists worried tourism considering a long time for committed provide the provider a home away from domestic. a group of hospitable and expert geared up to welcome and escort you through recreational activities inclusive of trekking in Nepal, Nepal tour package, nepal journey bundle excursions, nepal trekking tour, Nepal Adventure in Himalaya, nepal top hiking, nepal air ticketing, nepal river rafting, nepal jungle safari, nepal sightseeing tour, excursion in nepal, kathmandu valley sightseeing, Nepal resort reservation, tibet tour, tibet trekking, bhutan tour, bhutan trekking.
    Local Trekking Company in Nepal established by Yam Bahadur Pant has over 20 years and reasonable cost and Custom Itinerary to All Valuable clients in Nepal. A One Nepal offer many type of Activities as Annapurna base camp, Everest Base Camp, Ghorepani Poon Hill, Upper Mustang, manaslu Circuit, Langtang Valley, Island Peak, Mera Peak and Many Others Activities in Nepal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love u ka son :) proud of you as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. KompasQQ Memberikan promo - promo terbaiknya.
    • Bonus Refrensi sebesar 10% + 10% = ( Total 20% untuk seumur hidup )
    • Bonus CashBACK sebesar 0.5% ( Setiap minggunya )

    KOMPASQQ menyediakan 6 Game Terupdate dalam 1 Web, dapat di mainkan 1 Account.
    ( Player VS Player | Fair.!!! | 1000% No ROBOT )
    > #Bandar Poker ( NeW..!!! Hot Game )
    > #Poker Online
    > #Capsa Susun
    > #DominoQQ
    > #BandarQ
    > #AduQ
    KompasQQ menyediakan GAME TERPOPULER Saat ini :
    > #TEMBAKIKAN ( Fish Hunter )
    > #SABUNGAYAM ( Cock Fight )

    Kami menyediakan 5 BANK lokal untuk mempermudah transaksi.
    #BCA ----- #BNI ----- #BRI ----- #MANDIRI ----- #DANAMON
    Minimal deposit & withdraw HANYA @Rp 15.000,- SAJA.
    Proses dana Cepat dan Terpercaya hanya 1 - 3 menit saja dana pasti akan siap di proses.

    ReplyDelete

follow via

Follow

follow via email